Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm done!

I crammed for the LEED test all weekend and I managed to pass yesterday! It was a painful three days of little sleep and endless practice problems. I celebrated the occasion with a new pair of summer sandals and an overly priced international best-seller book, Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell. I later had dinner with a friend at Cotton's on Anting Lu in the French Concession. I think Cotton's is my favorite summer hangout so far. When I say "favorite" I mean I've been there four times in the last two weeks; the manager even recognizes my face now. It's quiet with a relaxing outdoor patio abudantly shaded with trees -- a perfect summer place to cool down outdoors and enjoy a good read. Plus it's located near Line 1 Hengshan Lu subway station, they have a nice happy hour (buy one get one free) AND they make some awesome burgers! I had the Cuckoo Burger yesterday and fell in love. The bun, beef, and egg were all done with perfection.

1 comment: